SPORT2NET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My software collection

Go down

My software collection Empty My software collection

Post by colinco Mon May 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Easy CD and DVD Cover Creator v4.13 Incl Keymaker

Easy CD & DVD Cover Creator is fun to use, and its easy to learn interface means you can be an expert user right away. Easy CD & DVD Cover Creator even allows you to upload your own photos so you can use them to decorate your CD's or DVD's. Easy CD & DVD Cover Creator also comes with many colorful and interesting templates that can be used over and over again!
Create a great cover design for the CD of love songs you're giving your significant other for Valentine's Day with an easy-to-use template. Make a creative label for the DVD of your child's first Christmas with another template. With so many great customizable designs, you'll get the results you desire the first time without any difficulty on your part.

Click here To Download Easy CD and DVD Cover Creator v4.13

My software collection 1_2

Download NOD32 Antivirus

Antivirus protection is spelled "NOD32." Built on the award-winning ThreatSenseŽ engine, ESET NOD32 Antivirus software proactively detects and eliminates more viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, phishing, rootkits and other Internet threats than any program available.
It's the ideal antivirus for Windows XP, and also runs smoothly on Windows legacy systems, MS-DOS, file servers, mail servers, and more.
No matter what your system, there is no better antivirus protection. ESET NOD32 Antivirus was awarded the "BEST Antivirus Solution" in 2006 and 2007 by AV-Comparatives.

Click here to Download NOD32 Antivirus System 2.70.32

My software collection Nod32p10

Download Video Edit Magic 4.4

Video Edit Magic makes it easy to join, split, crop, trim, modify color, and merge your video files. It includes more than 150 built-in transitions, making it ideal for hobbyists and professionals to turn ordinary videos into works of art. A unique benefit of Video Edit Magic is the volume track which is displayed as a volume graph allowing you to change the volume of audio clips at any point from 0% to 400%. You can create fade-ins, fade-outs, Doppler effects, and almost any volume effect that may have required predefined effects.

Click here to download Video Edit Magic 4.4

My software collection 3quickstartgx7

Download free Emoticon,winks and moods
MSN Winks (7) - Moods (44) and Emoticons (255) + (Includes Self Installer)
Click here to download

My software collection Smiley
colinco
colinco

Back to top Go down

My software collection Empty WinRAR.3.71

Post by colinco Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:27 pm

WinRAR (a.k.a. RAR) is a shareware file archiver and data compression utility developed by Eugene Roshal. It is arguably one of the three main file archive programs for Windows, along with WinZip and 7-Zip. It is one of the few applications that is able to create RAR archives natively, as the encoding method is held to be proprietary.

WinRAR supports the following features:

• Complete support for RAR and ZIP archives, and unpacking of ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7z and Z archives. Future versions of WinRAR are planned to include 7z creation.
  • The ability to create self-extracting and multi-volume (split) archives.
  • Data redundancy is provided via recovery records and recovery volumes, even allowing reconstruction of damaged archives.
  • Support for advanced NTFS file system options and Unicode in file names.
  • Optional archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a 128-bit key

Click here to download Winrar

My software collection Image:WinRAR_screenshot
colinco
colinco

Back to top Go down