It"s perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen.
HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can quickly customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. Assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
HyperSnap v.6 is compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit releases of Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT4, ME and Windows 98.
* New in ver. 6 TextSnap™ feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen, when running under Windows 2000, XP, Vista or newer. Starting from ver. 6.10 can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
* New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools.
* Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX™ and Glide™ games.
* Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more!
* Automatic color substitution!
* Non-rectangular window capture!
* Button Capture - perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
* Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
* Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks - will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
* Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
* Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
* Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
* Extended Window Capture function when running on Windows XP® . Resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture - in one quick step, no auto-scrolling!
* Much, much more!
- Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-08-25
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum