SPORT2NET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wenger confirms departure Lehmann

2 posters

Go down

Wenger confirms departure Lehmann Empty Wenger confirms departure Lehmann

Post by colinco Sun May 04, 2008 10:50 pm

Jens Lehmann leaves at the end of the season for Arsenal. The goalkeeper, who this season only sat down on the reserve bench, if Sunday in the final twenty minutes of the home duel against Everton (1-0 profits) away from the London followers. Arsenal coach Arsène Wenger felt his decision to Lehmann to bring Lukas Fabianski for no longer than normal. "He deserves no more. He has a major contribution to the success of Arsenal and has five years as a professional."

Lehmann came in 2003 from Borussia Dortmund and was the successor to David Seaman. After some excellent years he had this season in place under the bar cede to the Spaniard Manuel Almunia. Despite its low playing time he makes it part of the plans of coach Joachim Löw for the forthcoming European Championships.

"I do not know what I going to do ," said Lehmann (38) after the duel with The Toffees. "After the European Championships we see it further. I would like to wish to go true . That is my feeling. After the European Championships that can sometimes be different."

Translated with google translator
colinco
colinco

Back to top Go down

Wenger confirms departure Lehmann Empty Re: Wenger confirms departure Lehmann

Post by Admin Fri May 09, 2008 3:58 pm

Poor lehman .... scratch

Another mistake made by arsenal ?? Question
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://sport2net.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by colinco Fri May 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Admin wrote:Poor lehman .... scratch

Another mistake made by arsenal ?? Question

I don't think this is a mistake by arsenal because he had a lot of mistakes, even in the inportant matches. So Thatwhy almunia is now the 1st keeper and I tottaly agree with Arsene Wenger about this choice
colinco
colinco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down