SPORT2NET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi All thankyou for all info. need some help..

3 posters

Go down

Hi All thankyou for all info. need some help.. Empty Hi All thankyou for all info. need some help..

Post by SOG Thu May 15, 2008 10:18 am

My name is Abdul , i us 2 live in Europe but now i study in Australia and here its hard to find people talk about english leg. or Spanish leg. Sad i sport Valencia and Man. Unitted pirat

i wud like u guys to post any new info about Valencia i have read a lot of topics about Man. Unitted and they r really good and im catchin up with the updatas u guys puttin on the web , so please post me info about Valencia.. Thankyou p286
SOG
SOG
FANS
FANS

Back to top Go down

Hi All thankyou for all info. need some help.. Empty Re: Hi All thankyou for all info. need some help..

Post by Admin Thu May 15, 2008 1:19 pm

hi , SOG (abdul) welcome to sport2net forum. Very Happy
keep post anything u like , we'll see what we can do according to your fans club valencia .i'm sure many members here knows a lot and have something to share with you. santa
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://sport2net.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Hi All thankyou for all info. need some help.. Empty Re: Hi All thankyou for all info. need some help..

Post by danilo Sun May 25, 2008 9:00 pm

HI!! pirat
danilo
danilo
FANS
FANS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum