SPORT2NET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mancini favourite for the Chelsea job

2 posters

Go down

Mancini favourite for the Chelsea job Empty Mancini favourite for the Chelsea job

Post by colinco Wed May 28, 2008 10:22 pm

The Dialy telegraph has reported today that former Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini is favourite to take the Chelsea job. It was earlier though that the Chelsea board did not see Mancini as a serious candidate for the vacancy at Stamford Bridge.
But now, as the Italian is out of a job, the BBC has understood that he stands on a three man shortlist to replace Avram Grant. Roberto Mancini has won two successive titles with Inter and was awarded one before that due to the Calciopoli scandal.
But Mancini is not the only man that Abramovich and co are looking at. Reportedly - The Daily Telegraph, again - Chelsea officials examined the contract of new Bayern Munich boss Jurgen Klinsmann to look for a way to take him to Stamford Bridge this summer.
Although the examination seemed to be fruitless, Chelsea seem to have one target for this summer and that is to get a man good enough to fill the void up to the standards set by Jose Mourinho when he left the club last September.
colinco
colinco

Back to top Go down

Mancini favourite for the Chelsea job Empty Re: Mancini favourite for the Chelsea job

Post by danilo Sat May 31, 2008 1:51 pm

IF he takes the hot seat at chelsea with Mihaslovic,there is a good chance of Stankovic coming to,and if so then Lampard could go!!
But i think that Roman Ab. is buying players and not chelsea coach Suspect
danilo
danilo
FANS
FANS

Back to top Go down

Mancini favourite for the Chelsea job Empty Re: Mancini favourite for the Chelsea job

Post by colinco Sat May 31, 2008 6:26 pm

danilo wrote:IF he takes the hot seat at chelsea with Mihaslovic,there is a good chance of Stankovic coming to,and if so then Lampard could go!!
But i think that Roman Ab. is buying players and not chelsea coach Suspect

I think they rather want lampard to stay than to buy stankovic
colinco
colinco

Back to top Go down

Post by danilo Sat May 31, 2008 10:31 pm

hehe...yes i agree,it's just that Mihajlovic and Stankovic played Together in Red Star than Lazio and Inter!!!!
i WAS KIDDING!!!!!!
danilo
danilo
FANS
FANS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down