SPORT2NET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s claim rocks Manchester United

2 posters

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo’s claim rocks Manchester United Empty Cristiano Ronaldo’s claim rocks Manchester United

Post by colinco Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:26 am

Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo could finally be on his way out of Old Trafford after months of speculation, after admitting he wants to play for Real Madrid according to the Daily Telegraph.
United must now face the real possibility that the star has played his final match for the club and the Ronaldo no longer wants to stay at Old Trafford.
Ronaldo, 23, stated that he would leave United for the Spanish giants if they pay both club and player what they have claimed. This could mean a record breaking £75 million for Manchester United and £300,000-a-week for Ronaldo if the Spanish press are to be believed.
Ronaldo told Brazilian webstite Terra: “I want to play for Real Madrid, but only if it is true they are eager to pay me and Manchester United what they have been saying they will. However, it does not depend on me.”
Ronaldo went on to say: “It is important to send a message, from now on I will not talk again about this until the end of the Euros. It is not worth asking me because I will not reply.”
Ronaldo has been reportedly urged by the Portuguese FA not to make any decisions until after Euro 2008 in order to not distract the squad through media attention.
Real Madrid will undoubtedly have to smash the world record transfer to persuade United to sell, and after Sir Alex Ferguson’s comments about never selling Ronaldo to Real Madrid, even that may not be enough.
colinco
colinco

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo’s claim rocks Manchester United Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s claim rocks Manchester United

Post by Admin Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:34 pm

money talks man ,....money talks
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://sport2net.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down